Monday, May 13, 2013

VIP Realty Expands Property Management Division



Sometimes I get so caught up discussing current market conditions and trends in the Las Vegas real estate market, or analyzing the economy as a whole and it's effect on home prices, that I forget to notify my readers about new developments within my business.  Many of you probably already know that several months ago I formed my own brokerage headquartered in a beautiful new office space in Northwest Las Vegas. VIP Realty, which stands for Vegas International Properties, was formed to cater specifically to the needs of our investor clients.  Although we do offer services to traditional home buyers and sellers, 90% of our business is from investors. Most of our investors are from out of town with many from out of the country.  In the last year we have been privileged to help broker deals for clients from Canada, China, Europe and Central America. Because I am an investor myself, I understand what investors need and how to find a property best suited to their goals.

One of the major components that we have found appeals to our out of town clients is our in house property management division. We have worked hard and expanding this division over the last year and we now manage over 100 properties for our clients. By performing our property management with our own hand picked team, we are able to insure quality and keep costs down. We realize that investors want to be able to trust that their properties are being maintained at a high standard.  They also need a property management service that constantly looks out for their best interests by making sure that rents are paid on time and that vacancies and delinquencies are dealt with quickly, efficiently, and effectively.

Our property management division is able to provide this superior service at a reasonable price.  Our investors are able to come to us for the whole package when it comes to investing in Las Vegas real estate.  We will help them find the best investment property, analyze cash flow, find and place a tenant, maintain the property, and deal with any vacancies. One of the major reasons I decided to step out and start my own brokerage is because I wanted to offer this complete service package to my clients according the vision I have had for several years.  I would love to tell you more about our services.  Please don't hesitate to call me if you are considering investing in Las Vegas real estate.

1 comment:

  1. Find homes for sale and home listings near your area.
    Find your perfect property advertised by owner and real estate agent.
    More details homes for sale

    ReplyDelete