Sunday, May 5, 2013

Real Estate Investors Search for New Opportunities



Have you tried to purchase a foreclosure or REO in Las Vegas lately?  If you have, you have most likely experienced a multiple offer situation with a final selling price much higher than original list price.  Many investors have come to me terribly frustrated with the situation.  It can seem nearly impossible to buy investment property in Las Vegas these days at a reasonable price.  Nearly impossible maybe...but not completely impossible.

I have worked as a realtor in Las Vegas for almost 10 years.  I came before the boom days, and I stayed through the bubble burst. My clients have always been investors.  In fact, investors account for 95% of my sales volume for the last 5 years. I have helped my clients find solid, cash flowing investment properties throughout all the chaos of the Las Vegas real estate market. I've found plenty of deals when the market was hot, when it was cold, and everywhere in between.

The secret is adaptation.  I like to draw the analogy of the chameleon.  In order to succeed in investment real estate, like most business opportunities, you have to be a chameleon of sorts.  You adopt one strategy for as long as it works, and then when it doesn't you find another.  If you aren't willing or able to adapt, you fail.  Especially in Las Vegas...especially with real estate.

So if you are looking for someone to help you invest in the Las Vegas real estate market, I'd love to help.  I'm willing to put in the effort, and I have a huge track record of success.  Plus I won't lead you down the wrong path. I'll tell it to you straight.  That's what I'm famous for.  People don't always like my outlook on the market, because I don't sugar coat it.  Check out my blog posts and press releases for the last five years and you'll see what I mean.  Las Vegas real estate is tricky...but it is extremely profitable.  I'd love to show you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment