Friday, October 5, 2012

Full Service Real Estate Brokerage - Missing the Forest for the Trees

There is an old adage that says, “Don’t miss the forest for the trees.”  In other words, don’t get so caught up in minor details that you miss the big picture.  This is good advice for all of us...especially me.   Sometimes I write and talk so much about the areas that myself and my team specialize in, that I forget to mention all the other folks at VIP Realty and all the other services that we offer.

Most of you who have followed my blog and articles for the last several years are very aware that I specialize in finding investment properties for my clients and helping to place quality tenants in these properties so that they become turn-key, cash flowing investments suitable for local Las Vegas buyers as well as out of town investors.  You probably also know that many of these properties happen to be located in the Northwest area of Las Vegas that we call the “New Northwest.”  This is because this area of Las Vegas often provides the best combination of newer homes, low prices and high rents.  You have most likely also noted that I have closely followed the MGM Signature property on the Las Vegas Strip and that I have sold dozens of these units because I find them to be the best value on the Strip.

What many of you may not be aware of is that our business has grown exponentially since I first obtained my real estate license several years ago.  I am now a real estate broker presiding over an office full of agents and support staff that handles listings throughout the Las Vegas valley.  We have full time property managers, transaction coordinators, sales agents, buyers’ agents, agents who specialize in rental listings and office staff on site in our new office.  We have agents on our team who specialize in Henderson, Summerlin, Aliante, North Las Vegas, Southern Highlands, Old Las Vegas, and everywhere in between.  We have agents that excel at taking listings and those that regularly take buyers on tours of homes in the local area.

Whether you are an investor looking to purchase income property in Las Vegas or an owner occupant looking for a great deal on a new home, we can help you achieve your goals.  If you are a renter, we have a large selection of newly renovated properties available, many with lease options or owner financing.  No matter what your Las Vegas real estate needs may be, we have someone who can provide you with prompt, personal service.



No comments:

Post a Comment