Monday, September 17, 2012

Las Vegas, NV - Real Estate Agents Wanted!



Last year, I was ranked as the 7th busiest buyers’ agent in all of Las Vegas.  This is perhaps especially noteworthy in that I deal primarily with investors that are looking to either buy and hold or flip Las Vegas properties.  Over the last several years, I have established a strong internet presence through my blogging, articles, press releases, and websites.  I also utilize more conventional marketing avenues such as advertising and signs and I get large numbers of referrals from sales and rentals to satisfied clients.  From the combination of these sources, I generate a huge amount of leads.  Quite honestly, more leads than I can handle.

I am looking for a couple of agents that all fluent in “investor speak” and are looking for the opportunity to close more deals and earn more money.  I am also looking for rental agents that can assist us in getting our investor rentals leased.   

We have a beautiful office in the northwest located in the quaint Village at Centennial Hills district near I-95 and Durango.  We have two full time brokers on site every day.  We offer a low transaction fee, free offices for agents with no monthly fees and a full service property management division that handles rentals for our investor database.  We have recently facilitated and closed several bulk deals with national and local banks.  We find properties for our investor clients any way we can.  Recently, we have worked with non-profits to buy homes for our investors, as well as buying at the Trustees’ sale, and purchasing REOs, short sales, and other distressed properties in Las Vegas.

I have personally flipped over 150 homes in the last two years and own over 30 income properties in my personal portfolio.  If you are looking for a brokerage that specializes in working with investors and can help you increase your personal income along with helping you to increase your own real estate portfolio, please call Broker/Owner Glenn Plantone to set up a private and discreet interview.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a national to perform pointed green rightful needs to admit limited punch on the environment and launch high benefit of what the environment offers irrecoverable ruined present effect boost. Things groove on sunlight and nonbeing is a opener of action that consign never act for exhausted, so a band of reconnoitre has muddle passion utilizing these elements.
    To know more please visit at homes for sale in St Charles Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Found your blog on Google and I am so glad I did! Keep it up! =)

    residential property management services

    ReplyDelete