Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free Night at MGM Signature for Real Estate Investors


There has not been a better time to purchase investment real estate in Las Vegas in the last quarter of a century. Over the last few years, home prices plummeted to those seen 20 years ago in 1991. But prices have now stabilized, and investors are finding that rents did not fall nearly as much as purchase prices. This means that investors are now able to purchase Las Vegas investment properties with extremely strong cash flow.

As the fourth busiest buyers’ agent in Las Vegas this year (and on my way to being the busiest agent in all of Las Vegas this year), I have purchased two suites at the MGM Signature Hotel Condos to accommodate my clients when they come to town to look at real estate. If you are a serious investor looking to explore the possibilities of the Las Vegas market, I would love to have you as my guest for a complimentary night’s stay at the MGM Signature Hotel Condo. We will spend the day touring properties in the valley that meet your investment criteria and you can spend the night enjoying all the amenities that the MGM Signature has to offer.

I have created a niche by catering to investors looking to purchase turn-key investment real estate in Las Vegas. I do this by acquiring properties at wholesale prices (purchasing them as REOs, short sales, or at the foreclosure auction), I then completely rehab the properties to like new condition and then place a long term lease option tenant in the property. This means that my investor buyers are able to purchase a property that has been completely rehabbed, already has a tenant in place with strong, positive cash flow, and is professionally managed and ready to go. This strategy makes it possible for out of town, out of state, and even international buyers to easily and profitably purchase Las Vegas real estate.

If you are interested in learning more about Las Vegas investment real estate and staying as my guest at the MGM Signature Hotel Condo, please contact me for more details. Of course, certain restrictions and conditions apply to the MGM free night offer. Call for more details.

Glenn Plantone
Wynn Realty
(702) 656-3264
gsplantone@gmail.com

www.glennplantone.com or www.vegasforeclosures.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Vegas real estate market was always full of offers, even if the prices were growing or not. I worked for Triumph Property Management not as an agent, but I was able to see that investors are coming every day, but now they wait for THE opportunity even if this can take a while. I heard some investors want to build 3 stadiums in Vegas and if they succeed, the interest in buying a house here will grow substantially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomly browsing the good blogs, I went to yours. Truly speaking,I’m sure I’d visit here more often.Great job, keep posting interesting articles here. All The Best.

    Real estate investors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad I found this article. It has helped me a lot. Keep up the good work.
    Real Estate Broker
    What to Consider When Buying A Home Requiring Renovation

    ReplyDelete