Thursday, September 30, 2010

For Investors Seeking a Secure 24% Return

Many of you, who have followed my articles and blog posts over the last several years, know that I advocate having the qualities of a chameleon if you are going to succeed in real estate investing. What I mean by this is; that you need to be able to constantly change and adapt to new buying and selling environments, in order to take advantage of the particular set of circumstances in which you find yourself. Every market presents opportunities. Great opportunities. Lucrative opportunities. We, as real estate investors, must simply know how to adapt ourselves and our skill sets in order to take advantage of these opportunities.

For the last several months, I have been purchasing short sales, trustee sales, and REO properties here in Las Vegas and successfully reselling them quickly and profitably to investors.

Here’s my formula:

1. I buy the homes for approximately $10,000 - $25,000 under real, current market value. I am able to do this because I pay cash for the homes and am willing to write hundreds of offers in order to acquire those few “gem” properties.
2. I specialize in the northwest part of Las Vegas and I only purchase homes that were built in 2004 or later. This strategy enables me to be intimately familiar with each neighborhood and be confident in my acquisitions.
3. We have two construction crews who are constantly working and are able to quickly rehab the homes for an average of $1,000 to $5,000.
4. We maintain an active list of lease option tenants who are looking for nice properties in the northwest area. Once we finish rehabbing a property, we are able to rent the homes very quickly to these lease option tenants.
5. Lease option tenants pay higher than market rents, put down large non-refundable lease option deposits, handle their own maintenance issues, and do not require property managment fees. As a result, they are the perfect tenants for investors.
6. Once this process is complete and the lease option tenants are in place, we quickly sell the property to one of my cash investors who are looking for a great return on a turn key, hands off investment. Our investors love the fact that we are currently providing them with properties that average a 12-14% capitalization rate (cap rate.)

I have perfected all the pieces of this process to the point that we are generally in and out of each property in less than 30 days. We are currently averaging a 25 day turn around over the course of our first 20 deals this year.

If you are interested in becoming a funder for one of these flips, your money will generally be tied up for approximately 30 days and will have a guaranteed return of 24% annualized. You will always be in first position with a deed of trust against the property.

I am currently seeking funders with a minimum of $50,000 to invest who are looking for a safe, secured, guaranteed return of at least 24% annualized.

If you are interested, please contact me for more information:
Glenn Plantone
Wynn Realty Group
Office: (702) 656-3264
Mobile: (702) 769-9872
Email: gsplantone@gmail.com

www.viewpointequity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment